Terms and Conditions
The following are the Terms and Conditions of a Fico Finance Loan Application, which you are required to sign in order to have your application processed.
I declare that I am not an undischarged Bankrupt nor am I liable under the Insolvency Act 1967 or its amendments and I have not used the No Asset Procedure to be excused from my debts in the past.
I declare that I am over the age of 18 years old and the above information is true and correct in every particular, that there are no omissions and that it is upon this basis that I make this application.
By signing this form I acknowledge that:
- A copy of the current terms and conditions under which a Fico Finance Credit Contract is granted is available on request.
- Signing of this application is acceptance that the Terms & Conditions of this loan may be updated from time to time as notified by Fico Finance.
- I will be personally liable for the full amount of credit as well as all fees and charges payable under the credit contract.
- Where this application is signed by more than one person, all signatories will be jointly and severally liable for the full amount of credit.
Privacy Act & Consent:
Any information provided to Fico Finance will be used for the following purposes:
- Assessment of my creditworthines.
- Assessing credit limits and enforcing the Condition.
- Offering me insurance and related products.
- Maintenance of credit records with Fico Finance, any related company, their credit agencies and any other external agency.
I irrevocably authorise Fico Finance to:
- Make all necessary inquires (and to receive information) concerning my credit worthiness, my residence and employment from credit providers, government agencies, employers or any other named party on this application for the purpose of determining creditworthiness and/or enforcement of any credit contract with Fico Finance and for the purposes of considering any future request from you for credit
- Provide credit reporting agencies with my personal information and that they may hold this information on their systems and disclose it to authorised users of the credit agencies services
- Receive updates from any credit agency or duly appointed party to enable the collection or enforcement of any credit contract with Fico Finance
- Disclose to any credit reporting agencies any payments which are overdue and for which we have started debt recovery action against you; information that you have, in our opinion, committed a serious credit infringement; and advice that you have fully repaid credit provided by Fico Finance Limited
- Give any guarantor or proposed guarantor of this credit contract any information as is deemed necessary for the enforcement or proposed enforcement of the guarantee. This information may include: information detailed in this application, creditworthiness, credit history and defaults
- Give any mortgage or insurer such information about your credit worthiness, credit standing, credit history and credit capacity as is necessary for the assessment of the risk of defaulting under the mortgage insurance
- Use all personal information held about me, now or in the future, to help it provide or to tell me about other products or services which may interest, for its internal administration processes and for the purpose of market or customer satisfaction research
- Communicate with me/us by any means, including: mail, email, cellphone or sms text messaging, in relation to any loan I / we may have as a result of this, or any subsequent application
- I authorise Fico Finance Limited or its agent to obtain information relating to my Drivers Licence from the Land Transport NZ Driver Check Service.
- I authorise Fico Finance Limited or its agent to obtain, retain, use and disclose any information the Ministry of Justice may hold in relation to court fines in my name.